2013 Battle of the Gate – Day 10 Prayer Points
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALM CHAPTER 83: verse 1-18; PSALM 37: verse 1-40.
The psalmist beat his chest and said “I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread” (Psalm 37:25) That is the counsel of God for anyone suffering under the mockery of the ungodly. You have never really known who the wicked is until you see them bounce about in money and high position, then you will see arrogance and abominable disdain for the Lord and Christians. But the lord assures you that just a little while, their prosperity will vanish, you will search diligently for them and you will not find them! “For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.” (Psalm 37:8-9)
BIOGRAPHY OF THE WICKED: CATCH FIRE! “Know your enemy” is one of the most important lesson in the school of spiritual warfare. This is a glimpse into the biography of the wicked: “For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm. They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men. Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment. Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish. They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily. They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth. Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches. Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency. For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning. If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children. When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end. Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction. How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors. As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.” (Psalm 73:3-20). It is practical impossibility to thrive side-by-side with the wicked. The wicked will go to any length due to envy to pull down your prosperity. That is why part of our arsenal of battle at the gate is to desolate the camp of wickedness. the wicked in their prosperity winked their nose at God saying God is ignorant. Your kingdom prosperity this year cannot co-habit with the wicked, that is why the biography of the wicked and the prosperity of the wicked must catch fire! in Jesus name.
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 10. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Psalm 37:1-2:“Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.”
Obadiah 1:18-2:“The house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame; the house of Esau will be stubble, and they will set it on fire and consume it. There will be no survivors from the house of Esau.” The LORD has spoken.”
Malachi 4:1-2:“For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.”
2 Samuel 7:8:“Now then, tell my servant David, ‘This is what the LORD Almighty says: I took you from the pasture and from following the flock to be ruler over my people Israel.”
Isaiah 5:24:“therefore as the fire devours the stubble, and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.”
Isaiah 26:11:“LORD, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people; yea, the fire of thine enemies shall devour them.”
DAY 10 PRAYER POINTS:
- O God Arise and let the prosperity of the wicked become slippery and let it become a stone of stumbling unto them in Jesus name.
- I pull down the stronghold of the wicked, I break the backbone of the workers of evil assembled against me this year, in Jesus name.
- You my prosperity in the camp of the wicked, I withdraw you by fire, let the empire of the wicked collapse in ruins in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I devastate the confidence of the wicked assigned to keep me in poverty this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I seek refuge in the sanctuary of Wisdom, let the wicked devices programmed against my life be dismantled and be disappointed, let the wicked also be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
- Every stranger assigned to administer and supervise affliction over my life this year: be confounded and be ashamed in the name of Jesus.
- You the riches of the wicked, I grant you divine visa, relocate by fire and come decorate my life to the glory of God in the name of Jesus.
- Every treasure that is making the wicked to boast against God and His kingdom, your time is up: Vaporize and condense upon my destiny this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers of my father’s house that have sworn to hinder my prosperity, your time is up: Die! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written: (Psalm 83:15-17) “So persecute them with your tempest, and make them afraid with your storm. Cover their faces with shame so that men will seek your name, O Lord. May they ever be ashamed and dismayed; may they perish in disgrace in the name of Jesus.”,
therefore let the wicked be dismayed with divine persecution and be ashamed without consolation, if they refuse to repent, let them perish in disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and break the pride of the wicked, and humiliate the arrogance of the evil agents, let the their evil agenda for me this year catch fire and blow up in their faces, in the name of Jesus.
- Everywhere and in everything the wicked has prospered in, I declare this year as a year of divine judgement and calamity for the wicked in Jesus name.
- My Father, lift up Your Right Hand that doeth valiantly, and show Yourself strong on my behalf, desolate the wicked this year in the name of Jesus..
Culled from prayersfire
1,079 total views, 1 views today
OTHER RELATED PRAYERS
Short URL: http://preachingandprayer.org/?p=837