(MFM Gen218) DAY 14: Stepping High Prayer and Fasting Programme for Singles
Meditate on : (ROMANS 16:20): “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”
DAY 14 THEME: “GAINING FREEDOM FROM SPIRIT SPOUSE”
The problem of spirit husband and spirit wife is one of the greatest problems which has pervaded all societies of the world. Though it has been grossly neglected for too long but this does not rule out the fact that it is real still very active in human lives today. These evil spirits are so jealous and heartless that they oversee such activities as destruction of virtues, late marriages, misfortune, profitless hard-work, marital confusion among many others.
The book “100 Stepping High Instructions For Singles Vol.1 and Vol.2” By Dr. D. K. Olukoya, can be purchased from any MFM branch/region world wide, or ONLINE from: Vol. 1 (BATTLECRY BOOKSTORE) and Vol. 2 (BATTLECRY BOOKSTORE),OR at: Vol. 1 (MFM PRESS INTERNATIONAL BOOKSTORE) and Vol. 2 (MFM PRESS INTERNATIONAL BOOKSTORE), OR at: Vol. 1 (AMAZON BOOKSTORE) and Vol. 2 (AMAZON BOOKSTORE), OR at GEN 218 BOOKSTORE
DAILY DEVOTIONAL: Isaiah 54:3-10
(Culled from Prayersfire)
PRAISE / WORSHIP
DAY 14 PRAYER POINTS (Morning Section):
- Spirit husband/wife, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit husband/wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit wife/husband, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the thunder fire of God to burn into ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs, and all other materials used for the marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every blood and soul-tie covenant with the spirit husband/wife, in the name of Jesus..
DAY 14 PRAYER POINTS (Evening Section):
- Fire of the living God, purge my life of every negative inheritance from my father’s house, in Jesus’ name.
- I send the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born into the marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my blood, sperm/egg, or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband / wife, in the name of Jesus.
- You spirit husband/wife, tormenting my life and earthly marriage, I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life into the deep pit and I command you not to ever come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.
- I return to you every property of yours in my possession in the spirit world including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenant, in the name of Jesus.
- I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the head of the snake deposited into my body by the spirit husband/wife to do me harm and command it to come out, in the name of Jesus.
- I purge out with the blood of Jesus, every evil material deposited in my body to prevent my from having children on earth, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject and cancel, every curse, evil pronouncement, jinx, spell, enchantment and incantation placed upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus..
PRAYERS FOR MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH:
-Lord, restore me to the perfect way in which you created me if I have been altered
-Glory of my marital life appear and shine now, in the name of Jesus..
350 total views, 1 views today
OTHER RELATED PRAYERS
Short URL: http://preachingandprayer.org/?p=1519